Commvault proud customer
Arun Singh profile photo
December 05, 2019

Commvault proud customer

Overall Satisfaction with Commvault

I have been using Commvault for the last couple of years, and since then, I have compared it with top leading backup solution like Dell, IBM, Acronis, Symentac, Veritas, and many more. Commvault is only the only backup solution that can give you great peace of mind and make you data ready.
  • It work very well in DR recovery.
  • It has recovered my entire DB Server in 20 Minutes.
  • Its compressed my large Data, approx 2.5 Tb, into 300 Gb. It helps me use space efficiently.
  • Its customer care is very responsive and committed.
  • It needs a very sound person to understand this terminology for backup support.
  • Commvault's sales team is not very prompt.
  • It makes us data ready for every situation.
  • Every application in our firm is backed up through Commvault.
  • We have 99.9 % application up-time.
I have used Commvault support and it was a very warm experience.

Do you think Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery's feature set?

Did Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery go as expected?

Would you buy Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery again?

We are trying to move our application to Cloud and Commvault helped by saving us from any mishaps.
Not yet, but in the coming summer, we will do the same.
We were attacked by the ransomware and our database application server was down. That was a huge impact on our security and production environment. Only Commvault was the ray of hope that restored our database server within 20 minutes, and our business impact was no longer tangled.
It meets our organization and BIS standard to be deployed in any industry.
Yes - Aavamar
Backing of any environment, SAP, DB, Application, ESXI, HyperV, Cloud, and many more applications is a very easy job for Commvault.

Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery Feature Ratings