Overall Satisfaction with Concur Travel and Expense
We are a growing company and this is our first travel and expense software system. This system is helping to streamline the expense reimbursement procedure, track all company credit card charges & credits, and it makes our accounting department's job easier. We like having our travel parameters, preferences and company preferred choices available first to employees.
- Allows you to complete all travel bookings as a one-stop shop (flight, rental car, hotel) and keeps it organized for the employee.
- Tracks all company card transactions and adds them to your current expense report.
- Concur links with TripIt for convenient trip management and sharing of itineraries.
- There is a glitch with adding a comment to your manager's question.
- Streamlined process
- Consistency of reports among all employees
We haven't integrated it yet, but the plan is to integrate with Microsoft Great Plains.
We are still less than one year into using Concur. There has been some resistance from a couple of long term employees. Lots of handholding to bring a few up to speed and make them feel comfortable knowing how to use it on their own.
Definitely, once we have 100% usage we will be able to integrate with Microsoft GP and that will help our accounting department even more.
Concur also allows for booking of company guest travel.