Overall Satisfaction with CrashPlan
Crashplan is used for our endpoint backup protection throughout the organization. Initially, it was only used for VIPs, but after seeing its true potential, it was decided that we would use it for everyone. CrashPlan ensures that data is safe from all forms of data loss such hardware issues, software issues from viruses or malware, accidental deletion, and physical theft of devices.
- Ease of use for end users.
- Ease of use for administrators.
- Unobtrusive. The software just runs in the background without much user interaction.
- I'm waiting for the day that the Cloud solution would become more economical for larger organizations.
- I really don't have any other complaints.
- The Code42 team has done a phenomenal job with the product.
- Employee peace of mind when it comes to data backups.
- Cost. We deployed our local Crashplan Pro E server years ago and it hasn't needed anything besides more storage space.
- ROI has been astronomical.
- livebackup, cobian and apple timemachine
We selected Crashplan because it was cross platform and the most cost effective solution at the time. The closest contender was LiveBackup but after evaluating the two side by side, Crashplan was the clear winner due to the ease of use for the end users and administrators.