Overall Satisfaction with CylancePROTECT
We use CylancePROTECT on 2,500 endpoints as a replacement for traditional anti-virus. This product proficiently addresses the limitations of traditional signature-based AV. We implemented this before WannaCry hit and proud to say it has been doing a sterling job for over 2 years now.
- Reduces management stress due to higher levels of security assurance.
- Reduces administrative time spent on console review and remediation.
- Low resource utilisation, CPU, Ram, Disk.
- Would like to see more granular control of USB.
- More descriptive intel/info for alerts, eg: reasons why behind the algorithm.
- It is more expensive than the likes of traditional AV or Windows ATP, BUT well worth the additional investment.
- It's saved us a ton of remediation time.
- Provides a high level of assurance.
- The efficacy is far superior compared to traditional anti-virus software.
- Great product
- Great technology
- Great people
- Great leader (Stuart McClure)
- Great Service
I have amazing relationships with several members of Cylance's team, and they are in a league of their own from a service perspective. I've even called account managers personally over weekends to obtain intel, feedback, etc. They deliver every time.
I have compared CylancePROTECT against several other traditional AV's in a lab environment with some serious new malware and ransomware. Cylance was my clear choice and remain proud of that decision, after 2.5 years. I managed to get 4 out of 4 ransomware infections past in my traditional test versus 0 out of 4 for CylancePROTECT.