Google Marketing Platform (formerly DoubleClick): "Honest review of DoubleClick from a Vendor Perspective"https://www.trustradius.com/ad-serving-retargetingGoogle Marketing Platform (formerly DoubleClick)Unspecified7.91461012014-03-21T23:06:47.109Z
Double click is used (I'm assuming) across all of our offices. The use of DoubleClick addresses the creative ad serving / tracking functions and is ultimately determined by the media planning agency. From my perspective,
- The flexibility to pull current and past reporting has come in handy countless times when reviewing previous campaign performance. I have used other competitor formats that are limited in regards to the flight date parameters for pulling reports.
- In comparison to competitor formats, the format and layout is much more user-friendly resulting in a more efficient workflow.
- The ease of grouping and sorting multiple campaigns for daily reporting is seamless offers an effective approach to quickly reference multiple campaigns from one report.
- Unless I'm mistaken, there isn't an option to duplicate a placement setup. This would save a lot of time and error if you could simply duplicate and change only edit what is needed. Having to go through and select all the same details (creative size, max weight, etc) is repetitive and feels inefficient.
- A small detail, but the standard view of RFPs is set at 10. Every time I log on, I have to scroll to the right and increase to 100. It would be a lot easier if the page was set to view all content without having to scroll to the left and if by default it showed 100 RFPs.
- I wish there was the ability to sort RFPs by all columns, not just by advertiser or owner.
- I've only had to use the customer service a handful of times. However, each time the issues resolved quickly and efficiently. Customer service is a huge driving factor in my opinion.
- The reporting format and flexibility has without a doubt increases the overall workflow efficiency, enabling vendors to spend less time filling out forms and more time selling.
- Personally speaking, DoubleClick is used by the majority of accounts that are handled out of our office. The ability to customize the delivery data (IE spotlight) has enabled us to monitor back end campaign performance and apply real time optimizations.
- media mind,media ocean / prisma portal
In comparison to both MediaMind and Media Ocean / Prisma Portal, I prefer DoubleClick. MediaMind is barbarically outdated in regards to flexibility of pulling campaign delivery. The interface of Media Ocean is over complicated and (even w/training) has proven multiple times to be more hassle than value.
I would prefer to renew the use of DoubleClick based on it's use and functionality. However, the decision to renew DoubleClick service is not handled by my aspect of the business.