Overall Satisfaction with EstimateOne
I use multiple tender sites for accessing tender information on upcoming projects. I find EstimateOne to be the most user-friendly, while delivering the most leads for our company.
- Good general converage of available tenders
- We often receive invites from larger builders offering us work through EstimateOne
- I find the most leads of all the tender site I follow, through EstimateOne
- I would like a filter [criterion] that was more specific for our field of work, however, there is no other tender site that does any better, so I'm happy with EstimateOne.
- Good coverage of available projects for tender
- Easily searchable listings
- Invites to tender from larger builders
- I get the most leads through EstimateOne
Do you think EstimateOne delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with EstimateOne's feature set?
Did EstimateOne live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of EstimateOne go as expected?
Would you buy EstimateOne again?
Generally, EstimateOne has good coverage of most areas that offer tenders, that I can see. Our company is quite specific in its tender requirements, yet I don't generally get an exact match for our field of work, the search function, and the ability to follow tender releases by the day [they] were released, allows me to pick up from my last search quickly and easily.