Overall Satisfaction with EveryAction
EveryAction (EA) is our digital CRM. We use it to send action and appeal emails to our donors and supporters. EA has provided us with greater flexibility and speed in producing and disseminating our messages to our audience than our former CRM. I use EA to track donations, look up supporter contact information, and view reports.
- Templates for email queries.
- Custom fields for greater tracking detail
- Better user interfaces for work activities.
- Better strategies and solutions for sustainer migrations. Losing 10% of your organization's monthly donors is a big revenue loss.
- Ability to easily use more payment processors than Paragon.
- Positive: Time saved in email queries. Improved reporting functions. Better ability and functionality in receiving donations from countries outside of the U.S.
- Negative: Loss of a substantial number of sustaining donors and their revenue. That loss would happen when changing to any digital CRM, but it's an area that needs more work and solutions to mitigate and lessen those losses.
Great onboarding team. Took a lot of meetings and time to fully transition all of the data and donor information, but very pleased with the help we received throughout the long process. Diving into the details of record fields and their clean-up was arduous but doable with help of EA's support team. Not to sound like a broken record, but more needs to be done to plan ahead and mitigate the loss of monthly donors.
We haven't had to contact the support team very often so far, but they seem to be very responsive when we do so. Rumi, our account contact, has always been available, helpful, and responsive to our questions and concerns.
Do you think EveryAction delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with EveryAction's feature set?
Did EveryAction live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of EveryAction go as expected?
Would you buy EveryAction again?
The onboarding and support team are first class. Very patient and helpful with all of the onboarding process and genuinely interested in making our organization's experience with EA and fundraising successful. Ease of use in sending email communications to our donors and supporters. Reporting functions are well thought out and helpful in tracking revenue and donors.
Evaluating EveryAction and Competitors
Yes - We replaced Salsa (which EA has now acquired). We needed more capability in creating and sending emails, text messages, sharing the digital CRM with other parts of our organization, and more easily accepting donations from outside the U.S. EA provided that capability and flexibilty.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
EA had much greater capabilities than our previous CRM. The size of our supporter list grew exponentially in 2020 and we needed a more robust digital CRM to allow us to communicate and interact with that greatly increased donor base.
I believe we went through a thorough and exhaustive process to review the possibilities and then make our final choice. I would not change our evaluation or selection process in any way. We're glad we made the choice we did.