All-in-one Customer Experience Solution at it's best!https://www.trustradius.com/contact-centerGenesys PureConnectUnspecified8.32281012018-10-17T20:13:31.277Z
October 17, 2018
All-in-one Customer Experience Solution at it's best!
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Genesys PureConnect
We utilize the PureConnect (CIC) system primarily to manage our inbound and outbound call center transactions. We utilize many of the modules including Attendant, IVR via custom handlers, Recorder, Optimizer, Dialer, Nuance ASR, Nuance TTS, Marquee, & Quality Manager. These modules have allowed us to have a single platform for many interaction types. Recently the system has been growing in popularity in our business with more groups using the outbound functionality.
- The PureConnect system has a very open architecture which allows for customization. This is very valuable in today's World where integrations into other complex systems is necessary to increase Customer Experience and self service functionality.
- The PureConnect system combines many systems into a single easy to use platform. We were able to consolidate 7 to 8 individual systems with a single PureConnect system. This saved time and money on maintenance and support.
- The PureConnect system does DR very well. Redundancy for failover works very well and allows us to have a very high percentage for up time.
- The PureConnect systems built in WFM tool (Optimizer) could use some refining. It is very rigid with it's constraints when scheduling. More options for set schedules would be nice.
- The PureConnects Quality Manager Questionaire question rating could use some flexibility. The ability to set defaults to answers (that could be changed if need be by the reviewer) would save time for those that review the questionaires.
- One more item on the PureConnects Quality Manager Questionaire tool could use a little refining as well. Saving and archiving old questionaires is currently a manual process that requires database modifications to get the old questionaires into the correct folders for archiving. Adding the ability to move these old questionaires to different folders would be great.
We have seen great results from the PureConnect system over the years. It is hard to implement everything at once, therefore we have been adding features and added functionality yearly to help our customers interact with us the way they want to. Our customer satisfaction rates are at an all time high, our costs are manageable, our abandon rates are low as well. In a time where we are always trying to do more with the same, the PureConnect system is definitely a tool that allows us to do this while keeping our customers happy.
We purchased our system back in the Interactive Intelligence days. Genesys has since taken over the realm and is moving the product along nicely. What appealed to us back in the days of the purchase (and are still very important) were the innovative ideas of an all in one system. That along with cost and a premise based solution were the key driving factors to our decision. Having Genesys taking over the product now ensures further product development and resources to keep the product growing.
I believe that the PureConnect system is very well suited for small to medium-sized businesses. It scales well and offers a great set of tools and features to allow most any business to operate call center operations efficiently. Consolidation of systems into a single PureConnect platform offers cost savings while maintaining the features that will help grow your business. I have yet to see where a PureConnect system couldn't help increase functionality and reduce costs.