My Genesys PureEngage Review
August 24, 2019
My Genesys PureEngage Review
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Genesys PureEngage
We use Genesys PureEngage products to manage leads coming into and going out of our contact center. Genesys is the heart and soul of our contact center. We manage all interaction types from voice to SMS and everything in between. Pure Engage is a central location to all of the deployment guides and knowledgebase articles that we use every day. We are able to become a managed service provider and utilize everything from Automatic Call Distribution, Intelligent Call Routing to automated Intelligent Workload Distribution (IWD). Our agents save countless hours a week utilizing outbound features like Click to Dail. Integration between our SRM (Salesforce) and Genesys tools are seamless.
- Integration with SRM
- Dialing tools
- Handling different interaction types simultaneously
- Genesys needs to pick up the pace with application upgrades. We see more and more issues with Genesys applications falling behind the operating systems versions. We need more apps to be ready for the latest server OC models. There is a lag.
- There seems to be constant unrest with the management application platform, CME, SCI, Genesys administrator, GAX, then GAX plugins, then a move away from plugins. We would like one stable management platform that encompasses ALL aspects of management within the contact center.
- Real-time reporting deficiencies with Genesys pulse web. this application cannot live up to CCPulse with respect to flexibility of views. Pulse web was a plugin now it's not a plugin any longer. constant movement, we finally get pulse web plugin onto production, 6 months later these something supposedly better.
Genesys pure engage has positively impacted our organization in a variety of ways. We are able to churn out projects for the business units at an alarming rate. startup costs to bring a new business unit onto the fold is minor. When the marketing teams want a new campaign started we can quickly create a business strategy to cater to the business needs.
Pure Engage Spoken IVR is amazing. It is a time saver not only for customers but for also developers. With it, customers can just speak their product instead of having to go through a long menu of options. In addition, reviewing real-time statistics is easy when using Genesys Pulse! The best part is that the resource demand to use it as minimal as it is web-based. Other real-time statistic systems are program based, which drives down the performance of your computer. But not with Genesys Pulse!"
Genesys was in place well before I began with this company so I cannot honestly answer this question. At the time more than ten years ago I would imagine that Genesys was cutting edge for contact centers. We initially were 100% on-premise but over the years we moved to virtual hosts. We have not gone cloud.
- Deep dive analytics is HOT right now. Speech to text conversion then data mining is very popular.
- Adding new interaction channels like SMS
- More research into AI products
Genesys contact center suite is super powerful and can do anything a medium or lager contact needs however the cost is tremendous. It would not be feasible for smaller businesses. It would be nice to see a smaller suite of apps that would accommodate small to medium contact centers.