Great experience at an exceptional value
Overall Satisfaction with IBM Watson Assistant
- Natural language processing: using intents and entities to better align user inputs to desired outputs.
- Great UI with a simple, low-barrier interface for designing conversational experiences.
- Solid documentation. Virtually all aspects of the platform are thoroughly documented, and the API documentation is especially excellent.
- None, really -- This solution exceeds our expectations!
- Call avoidance- Employees using Watson Assistant for self-service support have created less of a burden on internal support resources.
- Experience boost - Employees really like a conversational approach to self-service.
Do you think IBM Watson Assistant delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Watson Assistant's feature set?
Did IBM Watson Assistant live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IBM Watson Assistant go as expected?
Would you buy IBM Watson Assistant again?
Watson Assistant is perfect for creating any kind of conversational support experience, whether that's a simple "ask a question, get an answer" or a more in-depth guided discussion. In the HR domain, it can provide information to employees who ask questions in a regular conversational manner, and it can also coach people through decision-making processes or provide career guidance. When properly trained, it's amazing.
It's less appropriate for situations that require a human touch, and I'd also advise against using it if you don't have a person or small team fully dedicated to running it. Over the long-term, any bot's success will depend almost entirely on having someone monitor conversations, train intents on additional user utterances, adjust entities, etc.