Overall Satisfaction with IBM Watson Assistant
IBM Watson Assistant - The Real Workforce reduce
- I have used IBM Watson Assistant to build the chatbots.
- The scope of IBM Watson assistant is very vast and it is easy to integrate the build technologies with various applications.
- Especially using IBM Watson Assistant to build Q&A Chatbots, because of this we reduced the time and workload of an Employee.
- It is possible to train the model with multiple data sets.
- Even after deploying the chatbot, it is possible to update and train the model
- The Machine learning/Artificial Intelligence algorithm which IBM Watson Assistant has is great so that it is giving accurate and expected results.
- Easy to deploy, Performance, reliability, and scalability is too good
- Training the Data sets is so simple and easy.
- Interface is User Friendly.
- Able to integrate with different Platform.
- Can design cognitive application services.
- When coming to maintenance it is complex process.
- Not processing the structured data properly, it's taking a lot of time.
- Flaws should be communicated fast.
- Output results are accurate as expected.
- It really reduced the cost spending for multiple workforces.
- Performance is great.
- Scalable and reliable product.
- Maintenance process needs to be improved.
- When coming to customer support definitely it is a time-consuming process and lots of workforces needed.
- Because of IBM Watson Assistant, it is completely replaced by a Chatbot.
- So we reduced the cost of spending on the workforces.
- Able to do the repetitive tasks with the bots, so that the workforces were able to focus on different and challenging tasks.
- It all happened with one tool/technology, which is IBM Watson Assistant.
Do you think IBM Watson Assistant delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Watson Assistant's feature set?
Did IBM Watson Assistant live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of IBM Watson Assistant go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy IBM Watson Assistant again?
- IBM Watson Assistant is really a great tool for developing cognitive applications.
- Definitely, it helped us a lot to develop the Q&A Chatbots.
- Because of this technology, we really reduced the workforce and cost.
- It supports integrating the building technology over different applications.
- IBM Watson Assistant is really well suited for building chatbots of different domains like procurement industry and healthcare industries etc.