Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Company information (92)8.787%
- Advanced search (89)8.585%
- Company/business profiles (90)8.484%
- Contact information (90)8.282%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Demandbase Sales Intelligence Cloud, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
- Supported: Advanced search
- Supported: Web browser extension
- Supported: Identification of new leads
- Supported: List quality
- Supported: Email contacts
- Supported: Direct dial contacts
- Supported: List upload/download
- Supported: Load time/data access
- Supported: Contact information
- Supported: Company information
- Supported: Smart lists and recommendations
- Supported: Salesforce integration
- Supported: Company/business profiles
- Supported: News updates
- Supported: Prospect tracking/following
- Supported: Alerts and reminders
- Supported: Data hygiene
- Supported: Automatic data refresh
- Supported: Filters and segmentation
- Supported: Ability to append contact, lead, and account level data
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Lists current employees
- Signals current email and phone numbers of company contacts
- Curates company-specific information that can help shape more effective communications toward solving prospect challenges, and thus driving sales.
- Need more time with the product. But perhaps, in providing a more complete set of contact information per personnel.
- Industry alignement
- Account reports
- Insights on trends
- Report refresh frequency
- Better description of companies in emerging markets
- Gather company information
- Provide updated and accurate data
- Easy to manage
- Visually attractive to work on it's website
- Extend the time period you are logged in before taking you out and needed to log in again
- The News Feed can be sorted by personal watchlist, which is very useful for scanning the news that's most relevant to our company.
- The business description helps users categorize and describe the company for more accurate profiles.
- The Family Tree is easy to filter and sort, and makes it easy to see relationships with subsidiaries in different countries.
- Revenue is often missing, especially from smaller companies.
- Primary SIC codes are often incorrect.
- Company contact information is often out-of-date, as compared with other databases and/or the company website.
- alerts on company news
- company and contact information
- insights on company and prospects
- better arrangement of company profile pages and features
- Accurate and complete contact information for anyone in a management position
- High-level overview of prospect's involvement at their company and previous work history
- Excellent aggregation of company news and mentions, including on social media platforms
- I experienced some lags in how long it took for a watchlist to populate, which was up to 24 hours in one case
- Once looking at a company profile, it would be nice to navigate back to search results without having to initiate a whole new search sequence
- Accurate contact information
- Amazing customer service
- Ease of use on Salesforce platform
- Employee counts
- Logins for Salesforce employees
- More numbers for higher ups in companies
- Personalized news channel--the watch list functionality
- Easy integration of business information pulled from LinkedIn
- Integration from sales leads list
- Design--the UX could use a facelift, driving appeal and efficiency in navigating the website
- Ease of use.
- Great customer service.
- Extensive data base.
- No issues with ease of use.
- No problems with customer service.
- They have great data.
- Saves time on researching Prospects
- Lets users create watchlist per targeted list of Leads
- Provides helpful expert knowledge to gain credibility with persona
- Directory for impactful leaders in an Organization
- Recent News and Events On companies
- Dislike having to go back into the Watchlist drop-down to select my custom watchlist each time to do a new search on the next company. I would like to just click a return tab back to my watchlist to cut down my clicks every time I need new company research
- Dislike on People Tab was not having a detailed summary of my persona. This wasn’t a big bummer because I could just do the detailed research on my own using the Linkedin and Google links
I’ll talk about what aspects of the tool were most useful to me in my research. The tool gives so much information about what to consider about a company. My watchlist aspects gave me fast expert points to pay attention to. At first glance, my list gives a number of employees and revenue which gave me an idea of which companies to prioritize my outreach.
First Company tab,
I LIKE the overview information that defines the company. On this tab, you find a clear summary of what the company does, followed by a website to learn more about their Products and Services.
The Industry knowledge subtab lets me know how the company wants to use its product. For me having that industry knowledge sets the tone for how I should approach offering the value of my product to align with their focus.
The next subtab that stands out strongly is the Challenges the company faces. This tab shows information that allowed me to consider mechanisms of practice or a lack in advancement the company faces internally and around their customer challenges. This is where I gain my expert opinion on what strategies or technology a client could benefit from using. Call Prep tab displays a list of questions that are perfect for digging deeper into the companies challenges. I found them to be a great insert in the first stage of my call script using the SV Academy Conversational Selling Methodology. During my intro call to clients, I used these relevant open-ended questions to build credibility and trust to speak to questions concerning their industry.
Dislike having to go back into the Watchlist drop-down to select my custom watchlist each time to do a new search on the next company. I would like to just click a return tab back to my watchlist to cut down my clicks every time I need new company research.
Second People tab,
I LIKE the directory because it lets you follow the more impactful organizational leaders, narrowing down job functions and Job level. This tool helped me dive directly into the research of my persona verifying contact information, directly linking me to their Linkedin and their Google search. Great way to save a few clicks while searching your persona.
Dislike on People Tab was not having a detailed summary of my persona. This wasn’t a big bummer because I could just do the detailed research on my own using the Linkedin and Google links
Lastly on Insight Tab,
I LIKE the most recent news events about the company because they helped with my ideas to form my personalized intro emails. I was able to mention recent successes or praise around the company growth initiatives. Also above some news articles, Inside view uniquely lists contacts within the organizations that are mentioned in news articles to help see other impactful influencers and decision-makers within the company.
- Up-to-date news and financial information.
- Directory is very easy to navigate.
- Very easy to set up watchlists and find people.
- Newsfeed should put more articles on one page so you don't have to scroll as much.
- Provides relevant insights on prospects
- Daily news alerts for conversation starters with prospects
- Expanding database of company and employee information
- Needs more information on small and mid-size companies
- You are able to quickly and easily compile a list of companies not only from your LinkedIn but from SalesForce with a specifically formatted excel file.
- Very understandable layout, easy to interact with, and a variety of helpful information all in one easy to access area.
- Having industry and company news is key for personalization in outreach (and personalization is key to success).
- No strong critiques from my experience, was very user friendly and if they didn't have a company's information in the database you were unlikely to have much more success through Google.
I liked it because I had to connect my LinkedIn contacts for others to use. I've spent my life building those contacts and what scared me was letting others on my team use me as a reference.
However, having that option enabled me to get more people to sign on. I've got to say what InsideView could let me do that I could not do before is get those alerts, and I capitalized on it!!!!
It helped my experience as an SDR intern understand what trigger events worked and what things I could improve regarding my goals.
- Find insights on prospects
- Follow daily news alerts for conversation starters
- View company and contact information
- Find new connections through LinkedIn
- I wish it could plugin into my SEP & CRM this way it would allow me to find things faster on them.
There's no way better to tailor and personalize your outreach than InsideView. If you're in a clutch and "need to figure it out," this platform is where you get it.
- Provides insight on prospects
- Provides daily news for target company
- Provides company and contact information for relevant individuals
- InsideView could improve on its UI
- InsideView may be missing updated news for target companies
- InsideView is missing social media information for early startups
- Easy access to my prospects' contact information
- Insight on a company's financial information
- Includes call prep information
- Smaller companies may not be on the platform
- Financial information is not included for smaller companies
- The Watchlist was great for getting immediate information on companies you are tracking. It was helpful with finding information directly related to companies I was working with and assisting with personalization of my outreach.
- The Call Prep was one of my favorite features! This feature helped me to prepare relevant questions to ask when cold calling and get a better understanding of what questions would be relevant to that specific company or industry.
- Access to verified contact information of people at companies. This ensured that my outreach would be successful and reach the person.
- The list of people at companies, including job title, was extremely helpful for finding leads in a specific role at a company.
- For some companies, the news and press releases were not relevant to that specific company. For example, if the name of a company was part of a title of a news article, it would show up within the company news. However, there were a couple of times that the news article had nothing to do with that company.
- More accurate information
- It's all pretty great
- Phenomenal useful
- Business Intelligence
- In depth knowledge of industries
- Breakdown of market news by verticals
- Breakdown of market news by type of news - mergers, budgets, promotions etc.
- Competitor analysis.
It is a one stop shop and their novel "News Agent" concept helps quickly direct users to the relevant news they need.
- It is very user friendly, the interface is not challenging to use
- It is very informative
- It is very helpful, and is easy to look up a particular company and see if that particular lead is still apart of the company
- Adding more detail into the employees of the companies
- Making sure the information is up to date and is clean
- give more filter options to better narrow the search
- up-to-date information
- quite helpful Watchlist
- it was a little difficult syncing LinkedIn
- Ease of Use, the ability to import from different CRM's is excellent as it cuts down on user input
- Provided training with the software
- Ability to customize, creating different watchlists for different accounts helps keep the lists organized
- Learning curve using software
- Work History
- Updated News Feed
- "Family Tree" Option
- Interface could have updated position/title
- Provide accurate information on prospects
- Show users how they are connected to potential leads
- Provides the most up to date information
- Allows users to submit feedback and corrects
- Simplicity of user interface
- Keeps an updated list of employees
- Consistently updates you on news about companies on you watchlist
- Very User Friendly
- I had zero problems with it