Overall Satisfaction with Insightly
I use Insightly to manage my sales process both for my coaching services and for speaking engagements. I use it primarily as a CRM and have created a sales funnel processes. I like that it integrates seamlessly with Google Apps Gmail and that it sends me reminders. I've been unhappy with Gmail by itself as a CRM and Insightly is a good add-on solution.
- Integrates with Gmail. With a click of a button I can add contacts, save emails to that contact, add opportunities and tasks, etc.
- The ability to link people to other people and organizations is great.
- I like that I can create a series of tasks and add them with one click to a contact or organization or opportunity.
- I don't like that I can't easily edit the organization. Insightly creates the organization from the email address and that isn't always accurate.
- I wish I could easily add a person's title to their contact.
- Some of the navigation isn't intuitive for me.
- act,outlook,Google App Engine
ACT is way too much of a program for me, it actually crashed my motherboard on the computer. Outlook got so bogged down because of the sheer volume of email I deal in that it would take literally hours to search for and find a contact or email. When I moved to Google Apps for Business, I was really unhappy with their CRM tools. Insightly has bridged that gap for me.