Overall Satisfaction with Genesys Engage (formerly PureEngage)
We currently utilize Interactive Intelligence Customer Interaction Center for all of our in-house and remote employees. We currently use this software along with VOIP phones to provide an enterprise phone solution for employees, as well as customer service representatives and third party administration for our external clients. The software provides management reporting abilities to ensure that we are performing up to the standard laid down by contracts. Time spent on the phone, along with hold time can easily be reported on with the use of Interactive Intelligence's software. The software also provides interaction with Exchange and Zimbra to allow for voice mail delivery. Automation of reports and report delivery to email is also available.
- The software provides the flexibility of team members to be able to move around without being tethered to a cubicle. The "Follow Me" ability allows the forwarding of phone calls to external phones such as a cell or house phone. It is easily configured by the end user, and can be changed back within a minute.
- The ability to restrict calls to geographical locations. Allowing only certain groups to be able to dial long distance or overseas. This ensures another layer of security to ensure that the phone system can't be hacked remotely to forward calls to a remote destination.
- Recording of phone calls can be completed with the click of a button, and the files are compressed and emailed to you with compression allowing for larger files to be created.
- SIP phones are difficult to implement. Even though there is documentation, execution of what is written can be hit or miss.
- DIalpad is not easily accessible through a button, it is hidden under menu options.
- Interactive Intelligence allows for better customer service due to the ability to monitor all team members, and validate that they are on the correct phone queues, and are picking up calls.
- The ability to see what numbers are being dialed per employee ensures that company time and resources are not being wasted on personal calls.
- Tying the phone system to Active Directory allows for ease of administration.