My Kustomer Review
September 29, 2020
My Kustomer Review
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Kustomer
It's being used across the whole organization, connecting different teams. We're an online ordering company. We work with thousands of restaurants. We market them on our App and make it possible for consumers to order online from these restaurants. The main purpose of Kustomer in my team is to inform me if there are any issues with the accounts (restaurants) that I'm managing (e.g., customer complaints, menu issues, schedule updates, etc.). And if there is anything that needs changing or updating on the account that I am unable to do, a ticket is sent to the appropriate team (Finance team, IT team, etc.).
- Great organization of different types of tickets
- The ability to connect so many teams on one single platform
- Easy to learn and use, not too many steps to follow
- Small chat window--maybe the ability to chat in real-time with the person who received your ticket would help.
- Different teams could have differently colored notes.
- The notification bell could be a bit bigger. It's hard to keep track sometimes, when a lot of notes pile on.
- Fastest way to manage and resolve requests
- Best way to connect with different teams
- Every request for a specific account is stored in one place making it easy to double-check past and present issues.
It's amazing to have insight into past requests or issues so we have a faster way to resolve them. Also, it's very helpful to inform the other teams about ongoing issues that are all visible on the same account. Definitely has helped productivity across the board.
At least for me, having access to all this information has helped me perform better. Because of all this data, I am aware of what strengths or weaknesses each account has. And it's helped me focus and narrow down how to eliminate those weaknesses. Kustomer has definitely made it easier for me to do my job.
It's been a tremendous help, providing the fastest way to reply to customers and take on their requests or questions. There is always an assigned agent that takes on these tickets; there is never any confusion; it is very organized and fast.
Kustomer is the only software of this type I have ever used and I am very satisfied with it.
Kustomer is amazing to use if you are a big company. It's an easy way to manage the workflow between teams. Also, it's a great tool to use when communicating with customers as well. Kustomer is user friendly without too many difficulties--a pretty easy to learn the system. It provides great organization of all requests and a great pipeline for cross-team communication.