Overall Satisfaction with LinkedIn Talent Hub
LinkedIn is currently being used by our HR department at my organization. It has been a great benefit to use for advertising, posting jobs and managing the recruiter seat. It has gives us the opportunity to better connect with those who are looking for new opportunities and have an established career.
- The recruiter seat is something I think they do well, it is nice to use it to connect with potential new employees.
- Their job board seems to work well for them, although it is not the best it does increase interest.
- The advertising for LinkedIn is not efficient for the prices they charge.
- Their price module is not realistic for small businesses.
- We have found and hired 2 great employees in the last 2 years of having and using the Talent Hub.
- I would not recommend the Talent Hub unless you are a large company.
I would recommend using Indeed for talent pool and candidate searching over Linkedin Talent Hub.
I do think they have pretty good customer service and support. I have met one on one with the LinkedIn representative a few times and he has always done such a great job helping my company succeed.
Do you think LinkedIn Talent Hub delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LinkedIn Talent Hub's feature set?
Did LinkedIn Talent Hub live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of LinkedIn Talent Hub go as expected?
Would you buy LinkedIn Talent Hub again?
LinkedIn Talent Hub is something I would recommend for a larger company, but not a smaller one. The prices are high and don't provide the best value compared to Indeed or other sites. I would recommend this for a large company which has a bigger budget and more employees in their HR department. It is not worth paying to advertise on LinkedIn but it is nice to have the recruiter seat to interact with potential new employees.