User Review: "Marketo Does the Job"https://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationMarketoUnspecified815651012013-11-01T21:01:21.073Z
- The Marketo community offers some great training, ideas and discussions on how to best fit the program to your company's needs.
- The asset storage and campaign management are pretty user friendly.
- The integration with Salesforce.com is ideal for tracking and nurturing leads in our CRM.
- The flow of creating new email campaigns starting with template creation is not the most user friendly process.
- Editing new emails can be very frustrating. In edit mode the email can look fantastic, and then as soon as you approve and test, the formatting looks nothing like what you thought it did.
- We have mainly used marketo as a tool to contact current contacts to inform them of new products, training offerings, technology updates etc. When used with our major CRM we are able to track which contacts are interested in which topics and products.
Marketo being able to integrate with Salesforce.com is the main reason why we would renew. The two programs work well together and provide us with some great lead retrieval opportunities. Next time we review, an in-depth training would be needed in order to start using the program to its full potential.
Marketo has a well thought out lead scoring and campaign management process. The main interface is user friendly and the Marketo community is a great place to get insight from fellow users. The main problem is that companies using it aren't using it to its full potential, it doesn't help that it take a few days to hear back from a Marketo customer support if you can't figure something out.