Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Dynamics RMS
We use this program to help manage inventory between our warehouse, stores and online websites. It is a huge help in keeping our inventory synced up between four brick and mortar retail stores, 3 web sites and our main warehouse and office. Not sure how other companies would manage something like this without it.
- Once you set it up correctly, it just works
- Can be customized
- Tons of options
- Steep learning curve
- Not as advanced as new systems on the market
- Can be buggy with websites
- It has saved us time by not having to do anything manually
- It has kept our inventory updated so customers are not upset
- It's always worked, so not a lot of dev/support money required
It's been so long since we actually chose this program, I am not sure of the competitors out now. I started using it a couple years ago, but our company has used it for maybe 10 years now? We plan on reviewing other systems next year, so I will know more then.