Overall Satisfaction with MobileIron Acquired by Ivanti
The software is used company wide for all employees with a mobile device. This is used for solely corporate owned devices which is all we support. This addresses all security concerns, related to HIPPA and other regulations. It allows us to wipe the device in the event it is lost or when an employee is terminated. It even helps us find a device when it is lost.
- Security. We are able to wipe, erase, and locate the devices. We can control apps and email flow.
- Compatibility. We are able to use almost any device that we want. Normally with all features enabled.
- Support. 24 / 7 support. knowledgeable technicians, fast emergency response time.
- I would like the Linux kernel to be unlocked and accessible to us for certain tasks.
- Allow the VSP to be more customizable to show more data that I use and less data that I never use.
- Increased confidence when a device is lost. No need to worry when you know the device was encrypted and password protected. Then with the added security of remote wipe there is never a concern.
- Less hands on tech experience. The devices are easy to setup and can be done solo with the customers. saves on support load and less need for more FTE's.
Good was the other product that we evaluated when we were making a MDM decision. Good didn't hold a candle at the time to MobileIron. The lack of a integrated mail interface and the UI on the server side were much to cumbersome. MobileIron addressed all concerns we had with Good at the time. This is why we selected MobileIron.
I feel that any company that issues mobile devices should use MobileIron. Regardless of the size it is a valuable tool that will enable you to safeguard your information. Using the product on virtual machines enables a relatively low startup cost with minimum physical overhead.