- MutualMind gives us a view into the reach of social content we produce on behalf of our advertisers and the engagement that content generates with shoppers.
- MutualMind gauges sentiment around social conversations but does so with the standard margin of error found in most social analytics products. The nature of human conversation makes it difficult for a machine to categorize sentiment with 100% accuracy. MutualMind gets sentiment right between 50% to 70% which is within acceptable industry averages for this type of product. With additional tuning (which MutualMind provides) the accuracy levels will increase.
- By showing increases in engagement and share of voice (defined as the amount of content generated for our advertisers versus the amount of content generated for their competitors over time) we are able to correlate content to incremental sales data provided by our advertisers.
Reliability and flexibility (MutualMind's willingness to jointly produce new functionality).
35 - Analytics
5 - Myself - VP of Strategy and Analytics
Jr. Analyts (2)
Jr. Analyts (2)
- It helps us to tell the value story of our content marketing programs to retail and CPG clients in terms of share of voice changes, user engagement and intent to purchase.
Evaluation and Selection
We've used a lot of analytics packages prior to using MutualMind including Radian6 and Sysomos Heartbeat.
As mentioned before, Radian6 and Sysomos Heartbeat.
Not really...MutualMind was very professional and helped with all stages of our setup and implementation.
- Vendor implemented
- Implemented in-house
- In-person training
If someone has a basic understanding around social conversation analytics, this tool would not be hard to learn.
We have a very unique focus when it comes to measuring social conversation. MutualMind continues to ensure that our needs are met in this area.
During a recent upgrade period, MutualMind had a small window of unavailability. I am confident they have addressed the root cause and do not foresee any future issues.
The product's performance has improved greatly in the last year and we anticipate seeing additional improvements in coming months based no planned infrastructure changes.
- Yes. We plan to integrate MutualMind data with our Social Fabric community platform.
They do plan to support this integration.
Very easy to work with.
We negotiated an annual pricing structure for our long term profiles and quarterly discounts based on volume agreements.