SugarCRM Goes Above and Beyond My Expectations to be a Productive Sales Professional
March 12, 2021

Perla V. Ordonez | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Node.io by SugarCRM

It is used across the whole organization. I work in sales and I use SugarCRM to manage my pipeline, to prospect and for AR purposes as well.
  • Great way to keep myself organized. I do not miss appointments with clients since within the system I can input my appointment time and also send out a reminder to my clients.
  • It has a nice layout [that] does not seem to be cluttered. I find it to be very user friendly.
  • It has customizable dashboards which I find beneficial
  • I feel like there are unnecessary steps needed when saving work, which makes it time consuming at times.
  • Being able to create my own dashboards to my liking has been a challenge and I have had to ask IT to assist with that.
  • The system has gone down many times on me, I am not sure if it due to updates, but it does disturb my productivity.
  • I know that SugarCRM has made a positive impact on my day to day work. Since we have made the change to SugarCRM (over a year ago) it has made life easier, more productive, and efficient.
  • Organization is key and this CRM has done this exceptionally for me.
I work in sales and the other programs I have used were suited for customer service. The ability to track my client in all stages of the sale is key. I quickly see the payment that has been run and payments that were declined for the day. Making it faster for me to call clients as with most sales job, time is important.

Do you think Node.io by SugarCRM delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Node.io by SugarCRM's feature set?

Did Node.io by SugarCRM live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Node.io by SugarCRM go as expected?

Would you buy Node.io by SugarCRM again?

SugarCRM is well suited to doing exactly what it is meant for, for managing my pipeline. It has a function that I have never had before that I believe that has helped me being successful within my role. I am easily able to use when the last time I had contact with a client/prospect. Every lead I have is important and this helps me ensure I am following up with all of my prospects.

Node.io by SugarCRM Feature Ratings