Overall Satisfaction with Oktopost
We're using Oktopost to manage client's social profiles, to tweet, retweet, share updates on LinkedIn groups and client's personal and company accounts and Facebook. It's used by our social media strategist and account managers.
- Create different campaigns.
- Easily schedule across all networks, including LI groups.
- Analyze content by campaign/social network/LI groups.
- Calendar view by campaign or all, which give us a good view of the work we're doing that month.
- "Content" feature helps you find very relevant content and easily share it on any social profile.
- The main campaign overview is downloadable to PDF, but the reports by campaign is only downloadable as an excel file, would love that to change.
I used Hootsuite for a few years. Hootsuite's look and feel are very cumbersome, especially when compared to the bright and user-friendly Oktopost. Plus, HS is very basic and for each added item (or report) you have to pay more, while in Oktopost you just get a full package (which you can also choose). The scheduling is much easier, in my opinion and Oktopost offers a "Content" feature (running now in HS only in Beta version the last time I checked Nov 2014), which is very helpful for curating content.
I believe Oktopost is well suited for an in-house social media manager, as well as for large agencies.