Overall Satisfaction with OnPay
After trying several Payroll Services to manage our bi-monthly employee payments I settled in on OnPay. It was fairly seamless to implement (although there are a few UI oddities) and we were running right out of the gates. We experienced an issue where the State of Arizona sent demand letters for unpaid payroll taxes, OnPay was right by our side and helped us resolve the issue and actually get a refund vs the payout they were demanding. When it came time to re-visit our Workers Comp I reached out to OnPay and they got us involved with one of their partners. Now Payroll and WC happen in an integrated way easing the complexity experienced by a small business like ours.
- Facilitates direct deposit and payroll communications to my employees.
- They provide a self-serve portal for employees to gather information, forms, and tax documents.
- Provides a neat secure online portal for management to maintain records protecting employees' PII.
- There are some areas in the UI that, unless you know where to "hover your mouse", are not intuitive.
- Payroll direct deposits take two days, which impacts my younger employees getting access to their money to pay bills.
- A solid UI that simplifies the complexity of the payroll process.
- A great support mechanism and clear and concise self help FAQ's.
- Professional representatives, that when needed, go the extra mile.
- Gives me more time to focus on my business...using OnPay is so simple and fast.
- Dispute resolution saved us thousands in "state mistakes" not sure I could have done it without them.
Do you think OnPay delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OnPay's feature set?
Did OnPay live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of OnPay go as expected?
Would you buy OnPay again?
For a small business, they are a perfect fit. The online portal makes it simple to manage onboarding tasks, and facilitate payroll & direct deposit and they also integrate well with NEXT for our Worker's Compensation premiums. Support has been quick, concise and knowledgeable, and eager to assist without robot gatekeeping (which seems to be the norm these days) frustrating users who need access to support reps who can resolve specific issues.