Overall Satisfaction with Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud)
We implemented Responsys 4 years ago to take our email marketing to the next level. We have integrated with multiple data sources to trigger, test, and deliver highly segmented campaigns. We currently use it for all promotional, transactional, and automated campaigns.
- Program within Responsys really allows you to orchestrate campaigns. The UI is easy to use, and allows you to get complex scenarios up and running in a short amount of time.
- We test almost every campaign that we send, and Responsys really allows us to do this without needing an extra resource. We run a test and select a winner all within the same day to optimize sends.
- We ave been able to integrate with multiple data sources to bring in purchase data, browsing data, and our product catalog to add personalization and segmentation to campaigns.
- We would love to see Oracle continue to integrate products so that the need for a marketer to have multiple logins becomes a thing of the past.
- Oracle Responsys has allowed us to deliver more personalized messages, which in turn has increased engagement, conversion, and overall ROI.
Oracle Responsys is perfect for any marketer looking to take their marketing to the next level. For the novice marketer there is plenty of opportunity to grow with the platform, and leverage the strategic minds at Oracle. For the advanced marketer, the tool is very powerful and can drive campaigns forward.
Oracle CX Marketing Feature Ratings
Using Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud)
The system is robust but usable. Just like with any new system, there will be a learning curve.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Program is very flexible and powerful to automate drip campaigns or even send single campaigns.
- It is easy to get an audience created and use for multiple campaigns, so you are not creating every time.
- I would prefer not having link tables for every email campaign. I would instead like to see labeling the links as part of the campaign.