Parature - meh!
August 06, 2014
Parature - meh!
Score 1 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Parature
I was using Parature when I was working at Blackboard Inc. The product was used as a CRM for our internal use and then was being used as a tracking/ ticketing system for our external clients. It was used only across Student Services and it addressed the problem of keeping track of of tickets and issues.
- It has a lot of in depth features. They are almost to many of them.
- The product is not user friendly at all. This needs to be worked out if Parature is going to make its mark on the industry.
- The tickets system is sloppy at times and seems to have a mind of its own.
- The custom version that was created for Blackboard was so up and down it was very frustrating
- The back end of Parature is very complex
- I believe with some major work the product could be great.
- Tickets seemed to disappear in the data base.
- The back end dynamics of the program as far as programming were so complex it was hard for our programmers to diagnose
- There was no training offered and when you had to call in for support it took days or weeks to get a response.
Salesforce is so much more intuitive and the layout is so much better. I never had any training nor did I need it with SF and with Parature it was a constant battle to understand its issues. I don't like to feel I have to resort to a manual every time I use the product.
It needs a lot of work and I feel that it is so unpolished and for a company like Blackboard you would think they would have spent more time investigating all possible scenarios.
Make the product more user friendly and stop trying to provide every feature. Just focus on what you are good at and not cram so many things into it.
Nothing ever seemed to get resolved.
Problems get solved
No escalation required
Support understands my problem
Quick Initial Response
Not kept informed
Difficult to get immediate help
Support doesn't seem to care
Yes - We did but never saw a difference between normal support compared to premium.
Technical support not required
Do not like to use
Difficult to use
Not well integrated
Slow to learn
Feel nervous using
- Every functions was a struggle
- Custom reports were by far the most irritating
- The usability was difficult to handle.
- Logging in and that could be a struggle sometimes
- There was no cross functionality to be able to switch from window to window
- The reports were always hit or miss if things were going to time out or not
Yes, but I don't use it