Overall Satisfaction with Proliant
We utilized the Payroll, Paid time off, and benefits services. Payroll use was for all employees to clock in and out every day. The paid time off aspect made sure that all employees had the correct amount of PTO to use by the anniversary dates. Benefit services were not 100% utilized as we used a brokerage service for the benefits but Proliant integrated those plans into payroll and we were able to use an employee navigator for the employees to determine the benefit packages that best suit them.
- Fantastic customer service!!
- Well implemented products.
- Well rounded choices for all HR needs.
- For benefit services outside of Proliant, I had to manually enter the choices that could have come directly from Navigator. Navigator would send over codes but they were not the correct codes that had to be entered for deductions to be counted correctly.
- The ease of functionality was perfect!
- Definitely helped track PTO.
Do you think Proliant delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Proliant's feature set?
Did Proliant live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Proliant go as expected?
Would you buy Proliant again?
The team of people that work with you at Proliant are intelligent and proficient. They are highly professional always!