Overall Satisfaction with QuickBooks Pro
Our company uses QuickBooks Pro to create and track purchase orders. It was really easy to set up. We also used the reporting tool to track financials. You can create reports with one click or using advanced settings and create one specifically for your company's needs.
- When creating purchase orders QuickBooks allows you to fill in as much or as little vendor information that you would like. You can add as many columns as you would like, and it automatically gives you a grand total without having to enter any formulas. It saves time.
- The reporting tool allows you to track jobs, cost, vendors and everything related to them. You can generate a detailed report or a summary report. You can click on an item on the report and it will show you everything related to that. Maneuvering is very easy.
- There were a few instances where an invoice and credit memo had to be created and it was easy as pie to do. It was really simple to connect it to the original invoice. It helps immensely when tracking finances.
- More functionality with the reporting would make generating reports in certain instances a lot easier.
- Job, PO and finance linking needs to be tweaked. It took a few unneeded steps to get to where we needed it to be.
- Editing new job entry, errors and job tree needs to be less complicated.
- Faster inventory processing
- Faster order processing
- Increased productivity
Some key questions would be:
- How detailed are the reports?
- Will I be able to access all related entries from the report?
- Can I get heavily detailed reports with little or no issues when selecting the required options?