Overall Satisfaction with RingCentral
RingCentral was implemented company wide. We chose RingCentral because of the reporting capabilities, the ability to record queue calls and the added online screen share was nice too.
- Reporting by individual line or by queue. Other companies lack the in-dept reporting ability, although you do have to work with it to get it set up properly.
- Set up. Set up was easy, adding and deleting users was a breeze. Everyone has their own line and fax line too!
- Multiple options for using the system, telephone, windows desktop or soft phone. Since programing was easy it made using any method easy too.
- Website for admin is user friendly.
- I like the reporting function, but it needs to have more ad-hoc capabilities for daily reporting.
- The screen share program was weak, you cannot personalize the link, causing issues with people trying to log on. In addition, there is a "download" to start using and not everyone likes that. Join.me has them beat in this area, but it would not be hard to catch up and pass them.
- For audio conferences there is a limit of 25 attendees, this can be frustrating and made us keep another vendor for larger meetings.
- The reprint function allows us to report to our agents and our outside partners with out fail, the actual activity. Very positive from an activity standpoint.
- The loss of the personalized weblink for screensharing was frustrating and forced me to set up bit.ly accounts for each person using screenshare, so that is definitely a time waster.
- The flexibility of being able to "manage" the system without calling tech support was huge, especially since tech support can be sparse and hard to contact. They do expect you to watch the videos and read everything without much early support.
We used Vonage Business prior to making the change. We switched for reporting, call recording, and pricing (able to use one system versus many). Voyage lacked the detailed reporting capability and when I inquired about it I spoke with 4 different techs and never had the problem resolved. The on boarding and initial set up is much easier with RingCentral, done in about half the time on our end without consultation of the company.