RingCentral is Great Option
October 29, 2018
RingCentral is Great Option
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with RingCentral
RingCentral provides us with a VOIP phone system for all campuses of our school. It is easy to set up, manage from an online portal and good support live or through web-based articles and videos. The ability to use it from your cell phone through their app has made communication with families easier and stress free for teachers. The system is stable and we have had no outages related to RingCentral itself.
- Quality tone and connection
- Great support
- Easy online portal interface
- Easy to install equipment
- Language in the portal can be tricky for new users
- Access to what is available need to be clarified
- Too many tools can make choices confusing
- Easy to install and little downtime
- Easy to maintain the system
- Easy to set users up and train them
- Time saving and cost effective
The price point was good for our organization based on what services were offered. The online tools and apps make it flexible users to use from wherever and never be out of contact with clients or their team. The management port is easier to use than most we looked at. Set up time for our nearly 50 lines was minimal.
Well suited for a startup or small company with small IT supports as so much is ready to go out of the box. Clarifying language and terminology for new users will help. Support is easy to get and willing to work with you to get issues resolved. The number of ways to access and use RingCentral is impressive.
RingCentral MVP Feature Ratings
50 - From administration to teaching staff have access to some part of our Ring Central system. Used most consistently by network operations to communicate with families from a centralized system and number. Instructional staff will use to communicate with families. Internally our teams use the Glip to communicate quickly between staff and campuses. Having tools that extend to cell phones and computers makes it accessible to all.
1 - Minimal skills are required. Portal is easy to use with minimal amount or training and support. Some minor project management skills help with organizing installation.
- Glip tool has been a great back channel
- Forwarding tools make it easy to reach team members
- App allows you to never be out of office
- Video Conferencing for remote training
- Centralizing family communication
- Cross campus conferences
Ring Central has done all that we have wanted and a bit more. It is cost effective for a small organization like ours and easy to use. The number of features and tools it has makes it great for a variety of our needs in the organization. Great support which is fast, thorough and has good follow through.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using