Overall Satisfaction with Saba Learning
Saba is used throughout our enterprise as a full-functioning talent management suite. In addition to Learning, we use it for Performance, Collaboration, Meeting, Talent, and Succession Planning. Our employees can track their learning plans, personal and professional goals, and performance objectives all in the same place that they connect with their peers in groups. They collaborate through blogs and workspaces, share ideas and issues, and contribute files and links.
- The user interface is much improved over any previous product they offer. Users find navigating the application seamless and effortless.
- Saba's personnel, including support, is attentive, caring, and eager to help.
- True SaaS, cloud-based model. Updates are frequent and constantly improving the product.
- Saba continues to improve their reporting and analytics. While it is much improved over previous versions, it can be improved.
- Release Notes for system updates need to be delivered to admins farther in advance of the update in order to prepare properly.
- Saba helps us educate our workforce and provide a platform for them to share ideas and knowledge. This helps reduce turnover and retain more effective employees.
- In our retail environment, our front-line associates need access to information quickly. Saba is a place to find certified knowledge while on the job, providing a better experience for our customers.
- SumTotal LMS,Cornerstone OnDemand,Moodle,Skillsoft
Saba's complete talent solution stands up against the competition in a number of ways: complete suite offering, seamless look and feel between features, customized feature set, user interface, administrative interface, company personnel, and company vision.
Saba is great for all types of users (from technology natives to technology avoiders). The mobile apps are a great complement if your workforce is on the move! Saba is also well-suited for a large, global workforce and supports many languages. The application also performs well for small businesses and franchises.
Using Saba Learning
The only reason I wouldn't rate this a 10 is because we always want to evaluate the technology we use to drive our business. While Saba would be the "leader in the clubhouse", we would still perform our due diligence when it's time to renew.