Updated April 30, 2015
Score 10 out of 10
Sage CRM Cloud Professional
Overall Satisfaction with Sage CRM
Currently only one using it, I have a unique role in that I handle all add-hoc negotiations and for this I need a reliable database CRM to be able to track my interaction and follow up points. Critical for me is to have a logical flow of communication and to be able to act on discussions.
- Layout, it is very easy to see the whole picture
- Workflow, not only for individual contacts, but on the aggregate too, where in the pipeline are we with everything
- Timeline in communication, critical in negotiations.
- Make it easier to link related contacts
- Dialing function, so that software dials the number and automatically records date and time of call
- Interact with Thunderbird mail.
I believe that Sage CRM is superior to Salesforce, having worked with both I found Salesforce tedious to work with, not very logical set up and key information was hard to find. I know that people that have not had the pleasure of working with Sage CRM were satisfied with Salesforce and did not experience any of the problems I, and other Sage CRM users, encountered. To me, working with Sage CRM was like second nature, easy and very comprehensive, effective and efficient.
It all depends on the type of organization, what one is wanting to track and the knowledge one has with CRM in general. Compared to Salesforce, e.g., Sage CRM has a much easier and logical layout, the overview is much better and it is easier to learn. I cannot speak about capabilities in total, but for my purposes Sage CRM rules.