July 30, 2021
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Sage Intacct
Sage Intacct is used for tracking invoices and payments for customers. To issue Purchase Orders, to track and maintain our account payables and receivables. We also use it to keep a list of all customers, current and past.
- Purchase Order system is easy to use.
- It's easy to enter payments from customers and there are 2 ways to enter payments.
- It is easy to look up customers to see what invoices they have paid.
- It is easy to look up customers to see what payments they have not made.
- When invoices are sent over from our other software, it often adds a penny to accounts which then has to be adjusted off.
- Positive is that it is a one size fits all software.
- Negative, for some reason when invoices are sent over from our billing software, it adds a penny due to rounding. This is very time consuming for me to have to adjust every penny off.
Do you think Sage Intacct delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Sage Intacct's feature set?
Did Sage Intacct live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Sage Intacct go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Sage Intacct again?
Sage Intacct has been a very useful software as they are so many different functions that is used by my employer.