Overall Satisfaction with SendinBlue
We use SendinBlue to email a monthly newsletter to subscribers and to notify them of new house plans released at our website. It's also been useful in connecting subscribers to some of our social media pages, such as our Facebook page.
- The email templates are good looking and there are multiple ways to build a campaign with them, such as HTML or drag an drop, which we use.
- Previous campaigns can be "reused" for subsequent campaigns without having to rebuild templates. This is convenient for adding content and maintaining a particular look and feel to the mailings.
- Testing a campaign prior to sending to subscribers is great and there's no chance of accidental mailings.
- I think their "subscribe" HTML box could be improved. Being WordPress and Squarespace friendly and having responsive options for this would be great.
- Perhaps better discussing certain aspects of my campaigns. For example, when someone "complains" about an email it would be nice to know what that means.
- It's had a decent impact on us being able to generate revenue from advertising.
- It's had a decent impact on us being able to generate revenue from our drafting services.
How successful are campaigns? Do emails get rejected en masse or do the majority make delivery? The answers for us are "very successful" and "yes, most emails make delivery."