Overall Satisfaction with SharpSpring
FairMarketing uses SharpSpring primarily as a CRM for managing new business development. We have SharpSpring forms on our website for each of our products/services. When a prospect fills out a form, they are imported as a new contact and added to an initial list with a trigger that sends an auto-response email and a link to schedule an appointment. Internally, we create an opportunity from that contact, assign the lead to a sales rep and place him/her in the "Discovery Call" stage of our customized pipeline. If the prospect doesn't set up an appointment to speak with us via the auto-response, our sales coordinator reaches out by phone to set up the discovery call appointment with the sales rep and updates notes, etc. in the CRM. They move it to stage 2 of the pipeline with the easy drag-n-drop interface. We use SharpSpring to move the lead through the entire pipeline until the business closes. Along the way, like after we've met in person to do a demo, we'll add the prospect to lists which have drip campaign emails that go out by email to keep us top-of-mind. The system is very easy to use. We love it.
- Customer Relationship Management - very robust, customizable fields, integrates with Google products (calendar, Gmail,) phone call log, etc.
- Email Marketing and Lead Nurturing
- Ease-of-use. Very intuitive and doesn't take long to learn.
- I would love to see more reports, metrics, etc. They have some good reporting but could be expanded upon.
- I would like to see more training materials. People inherently fear or hate change and when a business decides to implement a new CRM it can be hard to get people to adopt. Anything that can make this easier is welcome! SharpSpring does have a pretty extensive database for help and support, and some videos that can be accessed directly from the platform. But more would be nice!
- It has had quite an impact on our business as it keeps us organized and helps us close new business! We don't miss a beat with SharpSpring.
- We are able to tie the business opportunities to sales dollars and see a clear return on investment when you associate that with a campaign in SharpSpring too (which is easy to do.)
I think that SharpSpring is very well suited for any business looking to manage its customer data internally. It is great for email marketing and a perfect solution for managing new business development. We even use it for our monthly newsletters. SharpSpring is a great choice! It may not be as feature-rich as Salesforce, but it is a fraction of the cost and does everything we need it to do. Again, very intuitive and easy to learn and use! (unlike SalesForce).