Overall Satisfaction with SharpSpring
SharpSpring is being used across the sales, marketing, and client success teams. In client success, we are leveraging the outbound engagement functions to engage with clients in notifying them of releases as well as the meeting scheduling tool. Our sales team uses the product to track new leads and nurture those that need more time to mature.
- Lead scoring allows our sales team to identify how strong a lead is.
- Meeting scheduler gives our client success team along with sales to get meetings scheduled more efficiently, especially using the team meeting function.
- Lead tracking allows us to know when the person opens and reads an email, that way we can follow up when the time is right.
- An end-user issue that could be resolved with effort on my part is taking advantage of any end-user training opportunities available.
- When a new user is added automatically send end-user training documents to the new user.
- Identifying ROI is something that is above my usage level. I assume we are getting our ROI. In the way that I leverage the product I receive great value in my processes.
The new Meeting Scheduler has reduced the effort required to get time with my clients. Instead of having to open a calendar on one screen and my email on another I am able to just include in my email to use the button below to schedule a mutually beneficial time. When performing new client meetings I am able to use team meetings to merge multiple calendars so any other relevant party can be represented in the available time.
Constant Contact Lead Gen & CRM Feature Ratings
Sharpspring has a fairly easy to use UI and once you understand navigation it is a breeze to use.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Lots to learn
- Meeting scheduler.
- Dynamic email creation.
- Searching leads, but this was most likely user error.