Overall Satisfaction with SharpSpring
SharpSpring is being used across the organization. It addresses customer management, customer retention, social posting, increased customer touch points and sales/ project management. It has increased productivity and sales within our organization.
- Crm, with custom fields that can be customized per organization
- Sales pipelines, which lets you track an opportunity along the sales process. Can implement automation with tasks creation, emails to prospect and notifications
- Email marketing with easy to use email builder. Campaigns can be sent out manually or automatically. Can also be used for templated emails to send to contacts.
- The landing page builder is a bit hard to use. Doesn’t have much flexibility.
- Sometimes confusing between types of workflows to use. Opportunity versus visual.
- If you imported contacts that weren’t formatted correctly. It is hard to delete a bull amount. Need to type DELETE for each one manually. No bull options to make changes.
- Provided a larger ticket item to resell that is beneficial for them to implement.
- The commitment is a hard selling point
- Was able to streamline our sales and marketing procedures
Do you think Constant Contact Lead Gen & CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Constant Contact Lead Gen & CRM's feature set?
Did Constant Contact Lead Gen & CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Constant Contact Lead Gen & CRM go as expected?
Would you buy Constant Contact Lead Gen & CRM again?
SharpSpring would work really well with a team of salespeople because tasks can be assigned to each user of the system. The sales pipelines gives a visual of where prospects are in the sales process. SharpSpring is less appropriate when sales is not a large part of the organization or not every user is up for using the system.