- Design of your community through the admin panel is very easy to pick up. Drag and drop functionality on the site admin allows you to make quick changes to your community on the fly. Easy to modify the look and feel of the site and keep pace with the changing needs of our membership.
- The platform is updated on an ongoing basis with new exciting functionality added with each release.
- The mobile version of the platform is very easy to use and looks great on all devices and operating systems.
- Feedback on enhancements to the platform are taken very seriously and often suggestions from customers end up on the roadmap for the platform for future enhancements.
- Integration with our Association Management System (AMS) didn't go as smoothly as I had wished. Having said that all of the issues with that integration have been addressed.
- Because the platform is updated so frequently you need to stay on top of what is available to you and your end users or you may miss out on key functionality releases.
- Our community has been very active since the re-launch of our site. Have seen some increases in member engagement.
- Feedback from our membership has been nothing but positive since we transitioned off of our older Sharepoint community. Look and feel and ease of use have been real pluses for our members.
- Having the Small World Labs community is allowing us to be more creative with the way we integrate our community into all aspects of our online presence, web-site, social media, etc.
Small World Labs has been a great partner in relaunching our community. They have had great ideas of new ways to use our community to better service our members. They are very knowledgeable in the world of online communities and are forward thinking about new functions to enhance the user experience.
Overall we have been very pleased with the platform and staff at Small World Labs. The improvement from our previous iterations of our community to our current Small World Labs community has been considerable. Having a dedicated staff member at Small World Labs for our community has been extremely helpful as she knows our community and our needs and we are working towards the same shared goal. Really get the personal touch from working with their staff and you can tell they are engaged and want our community to succeed as much as we do.