Overall Satisfaction with Socialbakers Suite
Social Bakers Analytics is being used by a variety of different business units across L'Oréal. From the brands themselves to our corporate employer branding team, the tool centralizes the monitoring of the hundreds of social accounts worldwide. Depending on the user, the tool can help be on top of an international fleet of accounts or an entire portfolio of brands in one geographic area. Beyond montinoring our own pages, Analytics helps us keep track of our competitors and compare their performance with our own as a way to level set and benchmark.
- Easy to use design and interface - the fact that we can easily visualize and navigate makes it easy to digest and find data.
- Simple reporting - We can quickly download reports that we circulate to different teams and to upper management. After you set up 1 report, you can just schedule it and it arrives in the inboxes of whomever you need.
- One-stop-shop. Rather than going to each social tool separately, learning many different systems and compiling data into a spreadsheet, we just need to visit one place to see all of our different social platforms.
- LinkedIn analysis is missing
- Chinese social media is missing
- Reach / Share of Voice - with the help of Socialbakers Analytics, we have been able to identify top posts and best in class content to improve and optimize what we create moving forward. This has allowed us to have a larger than ever share of voice on social media and increase the impact of our messages.
Highly engaging platform where responsiveness to changing parameters is quite easy. If you need to change reporting date ranges, or change filters of numerous accounts to compare one group to another, the changes are instantaneous and you don't wait long for reports to be created. As a tool, its quite agile among the parameters and social media sites you can choose from to create and recreate interesting reports for the digital teams who need this information to make daily decisions and top managers who only need key information.
There is no spam but in fact some level of detail is missing in the data collection for Twitter as compared to their native tool.
For a company like L'Oréal who places a good deal of importance on visual communication - its key to have data represented so nicely like we see with Social Bakers. Gathering data from all of our many social channels and our numerous accounts all in one place is valuable and we are thus empowered to go even further with our analysis with the time we save from jumping back and forth between accounts. The visual aspects of presenting data make understanding data trends simply and easily, so we dont' need to dwell on explaining things over and over.
Ensure that your industry vertical is included in their list of industry benchmarks. If you only have 1 or 2 accounts, it might not be necessary to use Analytics - even though it can help, the cost is most justifiable with a larger portfolio of brands.
Using Socialbakers Suite
Digital marketing, public relations, corporate communications, consumer research and insight, employer branding