User Review: "SugarCRM can be sweet!"https://www.trustradius.com/crmSugarCRMUnspecified71701012013-12-11T03:19:25.468Z
- I liked that SugarCRM was user friendly, it was less complex than other CRMs to roll out across our organization.
- SugarCRM provided analytics that my company wasn't using at the time. The information gained was very insightful.
- From an operations standpoint, it was definitely more cost effective for our smaller organization, but offered some of the same key features as enterprise CRMs.
- Small, but key. At the time I was a user, SugarCRM didn't have a thorough customization option to make it reflect the look and feel of our company. That can be integral for sales adoption.
- It offered increased employee efficiency for sure.
- My company was way behind the time in the world of CRM so introducing this to the team changed how we sold and marketed to customers.
I think it a phenomenal option for small to medium sized businesses. The support that we received was also critical to our success after implementation. I was not able to renew with Sugar since I moved on to another role in a different organization, but I recommended to my friend that her company try it out, and they are still a user to this day.
I'm no expert, but I don't think sugar is a good fit for every organization - I've not seen too many people engage from an enterprise level. Know what your end goal is in CRM implementation and be patient. Treat marketing as a sales enablement tool and CRM can prove extremely successful to you.