Overall Satisfaction with VidCruiter
We are utilizing VidCruiter to screen applicants to cut down on the face-to-face interviews of candidates that would not be a good fit for our organization. VidCruiter allows hiring managers a glimpse into a potential candidate before inviting them in for a more thorough vetting process. By using VidCruiter, our hiring managers have saved precious time!
- Cut down time interviewing
- Increase diversity of workforce
- Provide an opportunity to really see if a candidate is aligned with our mission, vision, and core beliefs
- Increased diversity in workforce
- Increased time-to-hire as our current process will not allow a candidate to progress to further vetting without the video interview being completed
- Provide opportunity for hiring managers to rate candidates and have ratings viewed by all
Spark Hire touted integration with our ATS, but after further investigation, the integration came via the Google Chrome browser. There was not a true integration, and I did not like that part of their pitch. InterviewStream directly aligned to our ATS, but it was way out of our price range for a video interviewing solution.
Do you think VidCruiter delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with VidCruiter's feature set?
Did VidCruiter live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of VidCruiter go as expected?
Would you buy VidCruiter again?
We have created long-standing positions within VidCruiter so that all of the legwork is done initially. If we need to tweak something, that's easily done. VidCruiter can be used more like an ATS, but we are only utilizing it as a link-based video interview. What this means is we send a link to an applicant who then clicks on it once invited. The option exists for applicants to post the link to a particular job, but with our ATS, the link-based method was the best way to go.