Good email tracking & reporting for what I needhttps://www.trustradius.com/sales-email-trackingYeswareUnspecified8.21181012018-05-16T22:17:14.556Z
May 16, 2018
Good email tracking & reporting for what I need
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Yesware
The majority of our utilization of Yesware is done by our sales development and new business team. I had used Yesware at a previous company with the connection to Gmail, and now use it as a connection to Outlook. While I don't use all facets of Yesware, the email tracking and visibility provides a lot of clarity on the success of email hits and ensuring we understand what messaging is working and not working within the company.
- Email Tracking - From opens/forwards/replies, it helps provide visibility.
- Templates - If templates are working based on high hit rates, you can save them and use them in the future.
- Reporting - Seeing how many opens/replies occurs gives me an idea as to what needs immediate follow up.
- I'm not sure I understand other pieces of the technology enough to know what else to integrate. For what I use it for, it works quite well. There are probably opportunities for wider engagement based on my persona/use-case.
- Based on current use-case, I'm not sure there needs to be a strong ROI. I couldn't say I've seen one, per se, but it does benefit my day-to-day operations.
Yes - open and hit rates are provided which is the type of reporting I need.