Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
I work from home and use Zoom for NEARLY all my meetings with clients and partners. I also use it to record "tutorials" and trainings and make the recordings available to my clients, post them on my website, and post them to YouTube. Zoom makes it much easier to communicate complex information quickly and easily. It's much easier for my clients to understand an issue or how to do something when they can SEE if for themselves. I often record meetings as well if they want to review the information later or if someone was unable to attend.
- Excellent audio and video quality.
- Meetings start very quickly; sending invitations is fast and easy.
- I wish that I could schedule a Zoom meeting from within Outlook. The way it works now is that you use Zoom to create an Outlook appointment. I'd rather create an appointment and then add Zoom. Why? Just what I'm used to, I guess.
- I couldn't run my consulting business without web conferencing and Zoom has given me an affordable and reliable solution.
- I use Zoom to record trainings for clients and demos for marketing. The recording function works beautifully and converts quickly to an MP4 format that anyone can use.
I've used Webex and GoToMeeting before. I prefer Zoom for the better pricing, faster meeting starts, the messaging functionality and the sound quality.