Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
We wanted to reduce our costs and improve the way we could support our customers in implementing, presenting and demoing our solution. We use Zoom Pro for all users in multiple departments: sales for general demos, professional services for remote quick starts and high-level support and also [an] academy for webinars. Everyone in the company also has a basic account to make shorter 40-minute meetings so we can have company-wide meetings and Zoom rooms.
- Stability and quality of the calls and client + having a bespoke join-page with our branding
- Zoom room concept & functionality
- Very simple administration with a lot of functionality
- Screensharing of iOS devices on WiFi
- Great and smooth enterprise-user management (SAML, Google, domain signup)
- A backup meeting client without local install (like hangouts)
- Better two-way calendar integration and seeing upcoming Zoom meetings you are invited to in the Zoom client
- Better UX structure and flow for meeting invites (really missing a list of previous invites from others so you can "re-join")
- More options for recording a meeting (speaker view, switch recorded angles etc.)
- Be able to hide the chat or get the chat more Slack-like
- Shared and stable platform for web-meetings reducing shadow IT
- Lower cost with less physical travel
- Increased number of sales and deals per person because of quicker communication and follow up
- Much more stable client and meetings and more functions than all of the others at the same price point (except Hangouts).
- So much better video and audio quality and the screen share from mobile devices was a major selling point.
- Also a much better domain wide inclusion of our users (not every user has to cost!)