Likelihood to Recommend
Well suited for sessions and events information with the exception of large white space areas when viewed. Depending on how your organization is set up the only "less appropriate" area for us would be the actual accounting side, but that is because our accounting department prefers to maintain invoices, etc out of their own system. However, the invoices provided by A2Z does aid them when the are reconciling to their own system
Ungerboeck Software is best suited for small or large service or product based organizations. The "out of the box" work flow process & set up is suitable for most business operations. The flexibility to configure work flow, layout of screens, fields, and individual user settings makes the software suitable to many business types.
- Very easy for the exhibitors and the attendees to navigate the floor.
- It looks very crisp and is easy to print.
- The online exhibitor search field is awesome - so easy for our attendees to map out who they want to visit.
- The support team is very responsive and the training opportunities are flexible.
- Creation and organization of contracts.
- Accounts receivable related to contracts that owe us money.
- Purchase order system and payments.
- Ease of use in exporting financial data for financial reporting.
- Coming from software where I had a huge amount of access to the "backend", it would be nice to be able to manipulate areas of the Exhibit Floorplan a little easier with regard to items like tables, chairs, stages, etc. Maybe add some icons that could be pasted into the floorplan for faster success?
- The agenda within A2Z does not give you the ability to host on your own conference site.
- The agenda view is sometimes perceived as being too long, there's a lot of extra "white space".
- At availability booking level, I would like to see an option to add Move In (set up) and Move Out (tear down) times rather than copying/pasting once space is booked.
- Strengthen the iEBMS field functionality; specifically the online booking request and calendar of events.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Ungerboeck Software 8.0
Based on 1 answer
Software upgrade to latest version and to hosted environment took longer than expected
A2Z is so much better than ExpoCad. It is easy for the exhibit sales team to use and it is easy for the attendees and vendors to use. Pulling the program book is a cinch now. I don't understand how people still use ExpoCad?!
Return on Investment
- Positive - it provides one place from which primary players in the conference could pull information. A2Z maintains consistency and lowers the discrepancy issue when everyone tries to keep their own little database.
- Positive - Time Saver.
- No negative that I can recall.
- It keeps all events accessible
Manager in OtherHigher Education Company, 1001-5000 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?