Likelihood to Recommend
Achievers is well suited as a rewards and recognition platform - which is what it was designed for. It's less appropriate for a company intranet to share files and documents with one another. Allowing users to do both on one platform would be a great solution for bridging the gap between corporate communication and rewards.
The product is passable and does the job but it doesn't seem to represent the gold standard or be the market leader in anything, it also seems very outdated in terms of aesthetics and functionality. I have used numerous products that serve a similar purpose that seem to offer many more features and ease of usability
- Excellent selection within points catalog
- Easy to use interface
- Social media platform allowing for recognition to be seen company-wide
- Goal Tracking: Enables users to chart goals, track progress, and provide details about what they want/expect to achieve.
- Praise Wall: A public place to post positive and encouraging comments about other employees.
- 360 Reviews: Users can request and gain 1:1 feedback; this can be anonymous if desired.
- Relevance of rewards catalog
- Exchange rate of catalog items
- Would be nice to see deeper integration with company intranets
- The UI is slow, clunky, and sometimes lags when navigating to different menus.
- When inputting personal reviews many of our users have complained that their content gets removed/deleted while inputting it into the answer boxes.
- Small Improvements is slow on alerting users of updates (i.e. 360 reviews feedback is completed, someone made a comment on the Praise Wall, etc).
Return on Investment
- Positive: it has increased our company's ability to express gratitude for exceptional work
- Positive: it has increased our company's overall morale
- Negative: rewarding points for gratitude can be expensive depending on the size of the company
- The tool has positively empowered us to chart, track, and report back on goals.
- The tool has had a negative impact on our ability to conduct personal reviews due to the clunky UI and feature set.
- The praise wall has been positive for the users that take advantage of it.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?