Likelihood to Recommend
DonorSnap is perfect for our organization due to its ease of use; there isn't a big learning curve. Because we can create additional fields, we are able to segment reports based on those fields and appeal to specific groups. Additionally, with the number of classes and events that we conduct throughout the year, by being able to take online registrations and then have those in DS without anything more than a click to do, it streamlines the process immensely. Learning how to create reports can be slightly challenging if you are accustomed to working with a different platform, but I think it's that way when switching from any program to another.
I think it's great for organizations that simply need to manage their donor base in a user-friendly way. If you treat all of your donors the same and do not do much segmented communication, Virtuous is great for you! if you do need segmentation, they need to improve their email marketing software.Also, if you plan to use other tools, they really lack any kind of integration, which is not ideal.
- The software is rich with features.
- Their online support is quick to respond.
- Many user-defined fields which provide greater adaptability to meet our needs.
- Easy to navigate.
- Does not currently have action based/click based email marketing automation capabilities.
- Lacks integration with any other tools we/our nonprofits are using.
- Expensive, even just for the support they charge hourly.
We reviewed more than 100 donor management software applications and found DonorSnap to be right for our organization. Do your research and compare what are your priorities, what is offered by the variety of software on the market, what can you live without, can you upgrade in the future, do you trust the developers, etc.
I think the way to look at a CRM is really based on what provides the easiest user experience for you and your team. These days, they all do basically the same thing. Nothing about Virtuous stands out as significantly unique compared to the others. So if you like it, use it... but the others are just as good and actually have better integrations and more capabilities.
Return on Investment
- We spend so much less time doing data entry and generating reports than we spent with our previous four database providers. This is a very inexpensive donor management system in comparison with the others that we have used saving us thousands of dollars annually.
- DonorSnap has more than met our business objectives of being able to track donors, donations, payments, registrations, etc. Working from the cloud provides me with quick access to information regardless of location - even the mobile app is great!
- Better donor management.
- Better predictive analytics on donors and giving numbers.
- Increases were seen in overall revenue since joining with Virtuous.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?