<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.5 out of 101
Based on 39 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Lead gen, connecting with reps and site navigation are all easy to figure out on while using Drift. The price point makes it affordable to make a site visitors first interaction a memorable one. It can be a little clunky with large sites and keyword targeting. I recommend using buttons instead of keywords to forward the talk track.
- Excellent customer support. All of our issues have typically been resolved within 24 hours. They never dodge tough questions, but rather work with you to confront the issue.
- Its UI is simple to grasp, and makes building talk tracks easy.
- If a person is looking at your site via mobile phone, their company name will not appear.
- When you click on a link via Drift, it takes you to that link in the same tab, which can kick you out of a chat. (Ex: When you want to look at the same page the website visitor is looking at.)
Account Manager in SalesHospital & Health Care Company, 1-10 employees
We looked at a few different chatbots including Salesforce Einstein but it wasn't ready yet and too complex. We looked at Zendesk but they wanted us to use there CRM system and didn't have integration with Salesforce. There were a few other I don't recall but this was the easiest and best designed. My boss really liked the calendar feature. He also liked how he can schedule a meeting with the rep using the product.
Return on Investment
- Increases in conversion rates on the site pages with the chat bots.
- Increases in successful contact rates between sales and new leads coming in through the chat bots.
- Increases in visibility into attribution for leads coming in from chatbot sources.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?