<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.5 out of 101
Based on 47 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Drift does one thing really really well, chatbots. They are the best out there and way ahead of any of their competitors or other tech companies trying to simply "add-on" a chat tool. If you want to save time, reduce friction, and increase inbound traffic then get rid of forms and use Drift's chatbots. Drift is not good for email automation, at least in our company's experience, which is why we have HubSpot and Drift. Drift contact reports are slow to load, and I use Salesforce reports instead to report on Drift engagement and activity.
- Chatbot builder. The new builder Drift recently came out with is very user-friendly and intuitive.
- Integrations. We integrate Drift with Salesforce and Hubspot. After a lot of testing and mini failures, we finally figured it out and everything works seamlessly.
- Content. Drift's marketing is the best out there, and I always draw inspiration from their "human" approach to our marketing content. As a customer, I am kept up to date on product releases as well as industry leader knowledge reports to keep our company's marketing relevant, helpful, and engaging.
- Pricing plans. Their pricing page does not offer a good comparison of different plans and pricing depending on the number of users from the buyer's side, as the monthly plan can change based on that number.
- Backend User Interface. Some more specialized options (e.g. starting a nurturing campaign) are hidden and could have been able to locate and use.
- They do not support having access to multiple Drift accounts under the same email, which is a pretty common feature for most of the players of the marketing market (e.g. Mixpanel, Intercom, Hotjar).
- They do not have as many templates for automated user communication/campaigns as they could.
Team Lead in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
Both are good products, but Drift had a more specialised approach to ABM and lead gen.
Director in MarketingInternet Company, 201-500 employees
Return on Investment
- Save at least 2 hours a day on drafting and sending individual emails to each sales prospect.
- Convert at least 3 prospects an hour into legitimate sales leads each out through our website using chat.
Representative in SalesComputer Software Company, 1001-5000 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?