What users are saying about
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.4 out of 101
Based on 35 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Drift is excellent for Inbound lead generation, especially combined with Clearbit, for automated identification of warm leads or possible prospects, especially on B2B websites where every user is important and should be treated differently.Drift is not well suited to replace a company's CRM as soon as the lead has been deemed SQL, especially for larger companies, as it lacks many of the features that typical CRM platforms have.Lastly, while Drift is really good for support, since it supports live as well as asynchronous communication with website visitors/users based on their email address, it does not provide the option of creating an automated FAQ database which could serve pre-answered questions to users.
Team Lead in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
- Makes it easy to build out both simple and complex playbooks for chatbots.
- Simplifies the process for qualifying and contacting leads that come through the chat service.
- Connects well with other tools that sales and marketing most likely uses (marketing automation, CRM, etc.)
- Some of its newer features still need work on them prior to their launch, but with everything moving so fast, it's understandable in this tech climate.
Too many overlapping features with other products - it's a mix of sales, support and marketing which makes it hard to compare. Very similar to Intercom but more focused on website chat. vs. in product chat.
Director in MarketingComputer Software Company, 11-50 employees
Return on Investment
- We do get some leads (usually 1-2 a day), and they are more likely to move forward if we can immediately point them in the right direction.
- Customers are happy when they can reach us quickly.
- It helps our goal of limiting support by phone.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?