|Employees on LinkedIn:||3,816|
Like many of the big players in the HR technology space, Epicor is primarily an ERP vendor. Epicor Software provides industry-specific ERP, HCM, Financial Management, Supply Chain Management, and Manufacturing Execution Systems software for companies in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industries. Epicor HCM is a human resources management system (HRMS). It is available as an on-premise, hosted, or cloud solution, making it one of the few options for companies that may still require a private instance for their Core HR system. In addition to providing a system of record for administrators, self-service access to the HRMS is available to employees and managers.
Based on user feedback, reviewer demographics, and buyer research patterns on TrustRadius, Epicor HCM is:
A good fit for: Mid-sized companies and enterprises that need a highly configurable database for tracking HR and talent-related records and have technical database skills in-house to handle reporting, and that have a sizable budget for product support
Most compared to: Workday HCM, Oracle PeopleSoft HCM, Vista HRMS, UltiPro, and ADP Workforce Now
Find detailed user ratings of Epicor HCM's Core HR features here.
|Epicor HCM Pros||Epicor HCM Cons|
|Configurable routing, alerts, and security
||Reporting & analytics
||Support is inconsistent and expensive
|All-in-one system of record
||Buggy database = questionable data integrity
|Steep learning curve
Thank you for the feedback. We value your opinion as it's a critical part of our process to understand how to improve our products and services and deliver the highest quality customer service.
Epicor HCM is designed around the unique operational needs of human resource professionals. We're constantly investing in key areas to help you save time and deliver faster return on investment (ROI), including:
- Enabling both employees and candidates through self-service to save time and improve communication.
- Empowering customers by offering a choice of deployment options including on-premises, hosted or in the cloud.
- Allowing customer flexibility for integrating to the payroll and benefit vendors of your choice.
- Increasing productivity while maintaining data integrity through workflow routing and alerts.
- Extending the value beyond feature-rich core functionality with expanded performance, training, and recruiting modules to support company growth.
In the latest release of Epicor HCM, users will experience:
- Enhanced leave capabilities.
- Strategic recruiting integrations to increase ROI.
- Updated technology support and advanced security options for user system and data access.
Coming up, Epicor HCM will be providing:
- Enhanced mobile capabilities for candidate, employee, and manager users.
- Expanded international capabilities for the UK region.
- Strategic integrations to ADP Workforce Now® payroll solutions.
- An updated user experience with expanded configuration and personalization tool.
Please contact us for more information, or to learn more about our customers' experiences with Epicor HCM take a look at some of our video customer success stories.