AppFolio Property Manager

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of AppFolio Property Manager, and make your voice heard!

Community Associations

Plus - Community Associations

Residential

per unit/per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.appfolio.com/pricing

What is AppFolio Property Manager?

AppFolio Property Manager is a cloud-based property management software that allows multifamily and single-family, commercial, student housing, homeowners and condo association, and mixed portfolio property managers to market, manage and grow their business. AppFolio includes complete accounting and property management functionality, including the ability to: provide instant access to reports & statements, post & market vacancies, apply & lease online, screen residents, streamline rent collection, and mobile inspections.

AppFolio Property Manager Screenshots

Screenshot of Screenshot of Screenshot of Screenshot of Screenshot of

AppFolio Property Manager Competitors

AppFolio Property Manager Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web
Supported CountriesUnited States
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Yardi Voyager and Buildium are common alternatives for AppFolio Property Manager.

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.6.

The most common users of AppFolio Property Manager are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Real Estate industry.

Chantal Matthews, MSEd, CHES®, CHWC | TrustRadius Reviewer
They do provide excellent customer service. Sometimes the wait times are long, but I’ve never called them and not gotten a resolution before ending that call or shortly after. I don’t think they have a chat option for support, which would be nice for quick questions. They also have a great support page that has been helpful especially when we switched from our old program.
The few times that we have had training with AppFolio, they were SO helpful and quick to answer any questions we may have. Because of their promptness, it shows what a great product they have. If they were not able to figure something out, they would follow up with us within a few days or so, which is so important in a software program!
Heather Urban | TrustRadius Reviewer
Typically, AppFolio answers all questions the same day. However, I've had issues with Apartments.com pulling our information on available listings and consistently advertising incorrectly. I've contacted AppFolio more than 3 times about this in the last month and they said they would look into it and work on getting it figured out with them. However, I've had two more incidents since then and I just feel like I'm not being heard. However, I do give them a higher rating because I feel like they DO try their best and they are VERY responsive when we have major issues (this is more of an inconvenience issue). They do have room for improvement but overall, they're on the right track.