AppFolio Reviews

hayley schreihart profile photo

Support

The few times that we have had training with AppFolio, they were SO helpful and quick to answer any questions we may have. Because of their promptness, it shows what a great product they have. If they were not able to figure something out, they would follow up with us within a few days or so, which is so important in a software program!
Read hayley schreihart's full review
Heather Urban profile photo

Support

Typically, AppFolio answers all questions the same day. However, I've had issues with Apartments.com pulling our information on available listings and consistently advertising incorrectly. I've contacted AppFolio more than 3 times about this in the last month and they said they would look into it and work on getting it figured out with them. However, I've had two more incidents since then and I just feel like I'm not being heard. However, I do give them a higher rating because I feel like they DO try their best and they are VERY responsive when we have major issues (this is more of an inconvenience issue). They do have room for improvement but overall, they're on the right track.
Read Heather Urban's full review

About AppFolio

AppFolio Property Manager is a cloud-based property management software that allows multifamily and single-family, commercial, student housing, homeowners and condo association, and mixed portfolio property managers to more effectively market, manage and grow their business. AppFolio includes complete accounting and property management functionality, including the ability to: provide instant access to reports & statements, post & market vacancies, apply & lease online, screen residents, streamline rent collection, mobile inspections, and more.

AppFolio Screenshots