The product usage changes from a project to another.
The most …
It is being used Organization wide and helps us solve with …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Azure DevOps Services, and make your voice heard!
Azure Pipelines - Self-Hosted
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
- Azure Pipelines: automatically builds and tests code, combines continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD)
- Azure Boards: Work item tracking and Kanban boards
- Azure Repos: Unlimited private Git repos
- Azure Artifacts: 2 GB free per organization
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Atlassian JIRA Align (formerly AgileCraft)
- Azure DevOps Server (formerly Team Foundation Server)
On the other hand, on prem deployment (Azure DevOps Server) makes complex access or deployment scenarios easier (when you have strong network/security constraints)
We also tested AWS CodeCommit and found it very cryptic, especially when you try to add users to the repository, that experience was very frustrating.
So for now Azure DevOps is the best choice for us.
- IBM Rational ClearCase, Visual SourceSafe (Discontinued) and IBM ClearQuest
- AWS CodePipeline, Gitlab, Jenkins and Bamboo